Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Painting every day

I've recently uploaded some new work, or to be more accurate, work that I have "refreshed", to my website. I'm new to  Daily Paint Works and have started uploading images of paintings to the daily forum of work that appears on my screen every morning. It's very inspiring and I have learned a lot from what the other participating artists are doing regarding the promotion and sale of their work. It's really a very focused and serious enterprise, selling one's paintings, and the benefits of learning from many other pairs of eyes is invaluable.
Here's what I got today...
This went up this morning.



Broadway Nocturne
oil on paper
8" x 10"
A nocturne I painted from the traffic island in the center of Broadway adjacent to Lincoln Center in NYC. http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/keith-gunderson/broadway-nocturne/543903


My previous day's upload is here:

Greenwich Village scene
oil on paper
 5" x 7"
This is a little scene that I painted from my hand-held pochade box that artist and friend Bill Darling made for me.Little flower shop off of Christopher Street on a sunny day in May.





No comments: